Wing – Social Media Manager – sUAS News
The wing is shaping the future of delivery. We are a on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We have also developed an unmanned traffic control platform to guide drones safely across the sky. Our service is faster, more secure and produces much less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally established in 2012 within the X, Moonshot factory, Wing is now an alphabet company.
About the role:
Are you a witty, creative, performance-oriented independence? Do you live and breathe events and cultural moments? Do you enjoy spending time on social media and engaging your audience on any forum? Do you have experience in building online communities?
Wing is looking for a social media manager to join our marketing and communications team, based in Palo Alto, CA. The preferred candidate has a passion for written storytelling, with a first perspective on social media and is an expert in practice. Attention to detail is required with excellent writing and writing skills.
What you will do:
- Create, write, and publish content for Wing social channels
- Create follow-ups, lead conversations with your target audience, and so on down the street
- Develop a preventive strategy and plan to ensure that social channels contribute to Wing’s business goals
- Own version of social media, development and attitude tools. Apply lessons on Wing social media channels and related activation
- Collect and analyze social and influential campaign data and keep track of past campaigns
What you need:
- BA / BS degree in communication or marketing
- 5+ years of experience creating social media channels for companies, creating content, campaigns, engaging and building audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Try to use data and development to create insights to understand your target audience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of priorities and maintain a strong focus on implementation and performance
- Good judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to work from normal working hours and / or on weekends; light travel required
We at Wing do not just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it and clean it up for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, origin, religion, sex, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or seniority. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal history, in accordance with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.