Here’s the next big Marvel show on Disney Plus.Is an animated series that presents an important scenario. Moments like Peggy Carter Instead of Steve Rogers
Takes a series of 10 installments.Instead of the weekly release on Wednesday, episode 1 will arrive on August 11. How much of an animated series does the upcoming events in MCU Phase 4 play? It remains to be seen, but only if there is a multifaceted chaos in Loki relations.
What is Marvel if …? Release schedule
What is the schedule of release of 10 episodes of Marvel if …?
- Episode 1: .
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3: Available Wednesday, August 25 – 12 am PT / 3 am ET / 8 am GMT.
- Episode 4: Available Wednesday, September 1 – 12 am PT / 3 am ET / 8 am GMT.
- Episode 5: Available Wednesday, September 8 – 12 am PT / 3 am ET / 8 am GMT.
- Episode 6: Available Wednesday, September 15 – 12 am PT / 3 am ET / 8 am GMT
- Episode 7: Available Wednesday, September 22 – 12 am PT / 3 am ET / 8 am GMT
- Episode 8: Available Wednesday, September 29 – 12 am PT / 3 am ET / 8 am GMT.
- Episode 9: October 6 – 12 noon PT / 3 AM ET / 8 AM GMT available.
- Episode 10: Wednesday, October 13 – 12 PM PT / 3 AM ET / 8 AM GMT available.
What is Marvel if …? Trailer
Here is the wild official trailer of the series.
And here is the latest promo.
What if …? in regards to?
What is Marvel if …? Based on a 70’s Marvel comic that retells a popular story in an alternative reality. For example, in the first issue, Spider-Man was accepted in Fantastic Four.
The Disney Plus series will feature Jeffrey Wright as the voice of Utah, a member of an advanced alien race called the Watchers. He will cover children’s reality events, including a large number of voice casts, including the late Chadwick Bosman, Josh Brolin, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hildleston, Natalie Portman, Haley Atwell, Jeremy Rainer, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Road, Sebastian Stein and Tyka. Vatity. Great.
Take a deep dive into the back story of the series..
Movies coming in 2021 from Netflix, Marvel, HBO and many more.
See all photos.