Vivaldi Mobile RC 1 – Vivaldi Android Browser Snapshot 2498.1
Take a look at the change log for a full overview of the changes and let us know what you think.
The difference in the final
The purpose of these snapshots is to give our users the opportunity to review upcoming changes, and to help us ensure the quality of our latest improvements and improvements before we finalize them. If you prefer something that has already been extensively tested, stick with the main Vivaldi Android package.
When examining a snapshot, it’s a good idea to review the change log (below). Try the changes and let us know your thoughts in the comments section or directly in the Play Store. When commenting on the Play Store, keep in mind that it is helpful to mention the version you were testing with.
We are currently offering snapshots from the Play Store.
Snapshots can sometimes be delayed after a blog post goes live, while updates are rolled out through the Play Store. If you don’t want to wait, or you don’t use the Play Store on your device, we also offer .apk files for manual installation.
Alternative Downloads (2498.1)
Manually installed files can be updated from the Play Store at a later date, provided you have installed a file that is suitable for your device. If you are not sure which one is right for you, just install Droid Hardware Info. [Alt], Go to the ‘Systems’ tab and look at the ‘Instruction Sets’ line.
- [Tablet] Do not allow actions in the Notes panel list when editing notes. VAB-4935
- [Tablet] The panel is cut when you visit the two-level stack. VAB-4943
- [Tablet] Progress bar in tab switcher view VAB-4940
- [Tablet] Vivaldi crashes while trying to open a new window while tab stacking. VAB-4820
- [Regression] The sync bookmark crashes without a name VAB-4970
- [Regression] Double entry when adding bookmarks VAB-4984
Main image by Westley Nelson BA.