Thrive Music – Head of Digital and Social Media Marketing (USA)
Thriving Music is one of the leading dance / electronic music releases in the world, dedicated to the development of artists.
You will be responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all the artists on the list and create methods of streaming, social, concert tour and all other areas of the artist’s career. You have to think about marketing campaigns within communities and streaming communities with the goal of enhancing how fans listen, participate in and consume music. You will create, market, optimize content + develop and implement CRM / admiration techniques.
Lead daily digital and general marketing with a focus on strategy, content creation, social media, fan retention, data analytics and marketing support. An ideal candidate uses a social platform and streaming services daily, is interested in the latest technology, lifestyle blogs and has a passion for music and artist development. You will help us achieve our goals of ever-increasing social participation in our assets (IG, FB, Twitter, etc.), Artist Directory, as well as establishing communication + timely delivery of information to our international distributors and DSP.
- Develop compelling online marketing strategies for artists.
- Constantly start many campaigns and initiatives while working closely on daily responsibilities.
- Contact our Distributor, Stream + Labor Party Weekly or Daily to share updates, company priorities, and pitch.
- Organize community / fan initiatives (including fan recruitment through artists’ social lists and emails).
- Develop relationships with key influencers in the digital space.
- Develop exciting new content online (exclusive audio and video content, competitions, TikTok), optimized for each platform / artist.
- Run ideas for websites, contests, small pages, and media promotions to maximize online artist visibility and later measure the performance of each campaign.
- Implement successful online digital advertising campaigns for artists and create a strong presence in the relevant market and community.
- Work directly with artists and artist management to ensure that wishes and expectations are handled in a sensible manner and executed effectively.
- Contribute to all related company efforts in relation to assigned tasks and provide timely feedback and follow-up on action issues.
- Expansion + maintenance of digital, social and viral marketing campaigns and power plants to create fan participation.
- Work closely with the business team to build streaming strategies.
- Weekly / daily statistics and data analysis + performance reports across the community and streaming services.
- Understand and report key metrics that indicate growth or contraction in flows, omission ratios and social statistics.
- Deep knowledge of dance and electronic music life and lifestyle.
- Understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media and viral marketing techniques.
- Data driven by deep knowledge and interest in streaming landscape (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, Soundcloud, Pandora, etc.).
- Creative market-minded and motivated independence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and complete urgent tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Great oral and creative / copying skills.
- Reports and skills in data analysis.
- 2-3 years digital / social and / or streaming experience selected.
- Must have a passion for online marketing and be quick to learn new digital tools.
- Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and social media publishing tools.
- Experience in digital and social media.
- Experience in the music industry.
- Knowledge of digital advertising media to buy.
- Graduation, or higher education, preferably.
Please send your CV, all work samples and a personal cover letter to: [email protected]