The Saint Louis Science Center‘s (5050 Oakland Street, St. Louis; 314-289-4400) The famous classic laser light shows are back. after, after Successful run in JulyThe show will launch again with tickets on sale today, October 1st.
Music includes songs by The Beatles, 90s alternative rock, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. Shows will play music as laser artwork, “flood lighting” and atmospheric 3D effects invade the walls of the McDonnell Planetarium.
To add to the impact of the shows taking place while the scary season is in full swing, the lineup includes “Fright Light,” which will feature music from Michael Jackson, Black Sabbath, Will Smith and more Halloween hits.
Shows are held from October 22 to October 31. Tickets are $10.95 for non-members and $9.95 for members, with proceeds helping to support the Center’s education and STEAM programs. Parking is included. Buy tickets online at slsc.org.
The full list is listed below.
- October 22: The Beatles at 6 pm, LaseRock Laser Light Show at 7:30 pm
- October 24: Queen at 6 pm, ’90s Alternative at 7:30 pm
- October 25: Led Zeppelin at 6 p.m., Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon at 7:30 p.m.
- October 28: Genesis at 6 pm, Metallica at 7:30 pm
- October 29: Fright Light at 4:30 p.m., Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon at 6 p.m., Queen at 7:30 p.m.
- October 30: The Beatles at 4:30 pm, Fright Light at 6 pm, Grateful Dead at 7:30 pm
- October 31: LaseRock Laser Light Show at 6pm, Led Zeppelin at 7:30pm
Follow Jenna on Twitter at Tweet embed. Email the author at email@example.com