Team Media Marketing – RISMedia |
You created your real estate team to increase your income while reducing your overall workload. So, would not it be beneficial to use appropriate social media marketing strategies that allow you and your team to reap the rewards for a few years after that? You can use social media to attract potential customers to your team from all walks of life instead of paying for leads. It’s all about how you adapt to changing times as today 72% of the public use some form of social media.
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is the use of social media to connect with your audience where they are instead of trying to bring them to you. With some work, you can build your brand, increase sales and increase website traffic to gain recognition in the digital space. This includes posting great content on social media, listening to and engaging with followers, analyzing results, and running social media ads to drive business.
Benefits of using social media marketing
– Higher visibility in your own community. People know you and your team on the street and in public: “Hey, you’re from the ABC team, are you? How is the market? “ You will be approached instead of the other way around.
– Establish thought leadership within your industry by demonstrating your knowledge of the market with current trends and data
– You can plan around your week. There are various social media management tools that can help your team managers get the most out of your posts by allowing you to plan your posts in advance and submit them automatically. No expensive bank.
– Print out your listings to more viewers. Social media posts will broaden your range and even encourage non-marketers to choose you when they change their minds.
– Create a brand that goes beyond the team logo and listings you sell. Be the go-to team that is seen as a knowledge center for all aspects of real estate. A good brand can lift your team and build recognition and loyalty.
- People are attracted to brands that share similar values with them.
- When you demonstrate what you value with a brand, customers will develop an emotional connection.
- Having an established and clear brand will make you look like an expert. If you show that you know what you are talking about and come across as a professional, people are more likely to buy from you.
How to get started
Start by creating a special real estate account on several different social media sites, such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or any other platform that you think will benefit your business. There are even many agents and teams who have blogs or writing platforms where they can provide the public with informative or relevant information. Remember to keep up with the schedule and upload high quality content, graphics and photographs to further enhance your performance.
Here are some resources you can use to “build a strong online presence in five easy steps” and build wealth at the same time.
Verl Workman is the founder and CEO Workman Success Systems (385-282-7112), an international speech, consulting and coaching company that specializes in performance training and building successful power supplies and teams. Contact him at Verl@WorkmanSuccessSystems.com. More information can be found at www.WorkmanSuccess.com.
document.getElementById("openModal-mc").style.display = "none"; }