DZone Survey: Modern Web Development

In the sad part of our lives, we web developers spend our time frantically scurrying to learn the latest framework or build pipeline, which it turns out is about 17% really cool. But why must I conform my brain to the other 83% that isn’t relevant and will look hot on my resume for the […]