SMX Next returns to action on November 9-10, 2021, focusing on forward-thinking marketing.
AI and machine learning have already become part of both paid and organic search performance. Commerce platforms are just as powerful as traditional search engines for driving sales. And new ways to deliver content on search and social platforms are giving creative marketers more options for driving engagement.
SMX Next will explore next-generation strategies, equipping audiences with emerging SEO and PPC strategies, as well as expert insights into the future of the search marketing profession.
Whether you’ve been talking for years or just dipping your fingers into speaking, please consider adding a session pitch. We are always looking for new speakers with diverse perspectives.
SMX is the last date for next pitches. September 24!
Here are some tips to make a great session suggestion:
- Present an original idea and / or a unique session format.
- Include details about what attendees will be able to do better or different as a result of attending your session.
- Include case studies or specific examples and explain how they can be applied to different types of organizations.
- Be realistic about what you can offer in the allotted time. You can’t cover everything about your topic. Going deeper into a narrow topic is often more valuable to the audience.
- Provide solid takeaways and action plans.
Visit this page for more details on how to submit a session idea, or visit this page directly to create your profile and submit a session pitch.
Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I look forward to reading your suggestions!