HomeResident injured in house fire in San Jose

Resident injured in house fire in San Jose

SAN JOSE — A resident was injured in a house fire caused by two alarms Thursday afternoon in San Jose, authorities said.

The fire was reported around 3:40 p.m. in the garage of a home on the 4600 block of Lag Drive, according to the San Jose Fire Department.

Fire Department spokeswoman Erica Ray said an adult resident initially refused to leave the house, but eventually complied without requiring police intervention. He was taken to the district hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation and burns.

Lage Drive was expected to be closed due to the fire, according to the San Jose Police Department.

Check again for updates.

.

With over 500+ clients 711 web services  is a frontrunner in providing end to online business solutions to medium and small enterprises in their budget

Contact

© 2023 711web All Rights Reserved.