We are going to change Name our membership product to TechCrunch+. We do this for a variety of reasons, but primarily because you know and trust TechCrunch to bring you the best possible alpha in the startup ecosystem. We also feel that the work the team is doing to provide our subscribers with moreAnd better And deeper The signal is not “extra”. Serving our enlightened and dedicated audience is important.
Some TechCrunch+ updates will be rolling out to the site today, and more to come in the next few weeks.
TechCrunch+ provides advice and analysis to help startups. By joining, you can:
- Find out how successful startups operate through in-depth interviews with founders and investors.
- Discover trends and opportunities through market analysis, investor surveys, and topical newsletters.
- Get expert advice on fundraising, growth and management from experienced entrepreneurs.
- Improve your presentation skills with weekly live coaching and question-and-answer sessions, and watch replays on demand.
- Browse TechCrunch without distraction with a lighter advertising experience.
- Save 20% on tickets to TechCrunch events (annual members only).
Join TechCrunch + Here.
In addition to changing the logo and name, we have also expanded our offer to support more sites around the world. Over the next quarter, we hope to have access in most major startup ecosystems on the planet and soon and everywhere.
TechCrunch+ includes more membership types than we had in 2019. Student, military and government discounts are availableIn addition, we also provide Members of the group.
Over the past year, we have improved our integration with our events business. Our weekly video series, Extra Crunch Live, is now a free product Renamed TechCrunch Live.
Some of the highlights from the series of events include:
The response to the event has been positive and we want to introduce the series of events to more readers. While attendance at TechCrunch Live will be free, the video-on-demand (VOD) service will remain behind the paywall. The video-on-demand service from other TechCrunch events such as Disrupt will remain behind the firewall. Expect more integration and activation opportunities with TechCrunch+ when events (hopefully) return in person in 2022.
Customer support email changed to [email protected]And we have a new Twitter account Here.
Thanks to all existing members for supporting us. We hope to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Special thanks to the staff here at TechCrunch and the new TechCrunch+, who have built a product that has remained relevant and vital in a radically changing and challenging landscape. Here’s the next leg of TechCrunch!
Join the TechCrunch + . community Here.