Police: 18-year-old shot in Schenectady on Albany Street.
Schenectady, New York (News 10Schenectady police said they are investigating the shooting death of an 18-year-old in Schenectady.
On Thursday, September 16, around 10:12 p.m., officers responded to the Albany Street and Kelton Avenue area to several reports of the shooting.
Upon their arrival, the officers found several shell casings in the 1200 block of Albany Street.
While officers were at the scene, an 18-year-old arrived at Ellis with a bullet wound to the leg.
The male is currently in a stable condition.
There are currently no suspects in custody and investigators are actively investigating the incident. Those with information are asked to call the Advice Line at 518-788-6566
More from NEWS10
- Police: 18-year-old shot in Schenectady on Albany Street.
- Study finds pandemic has led to ‘alarming’ increase in childhood obesity
- The FDA and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discuss whether a third COVID-19 booster dose is needed
- Instagram chief faces criticism after comparing social media to cars
- Police: Man taken to hospital after being shot in Albania