Microsoft Advertising launches multimedia advertising on Bing Search
Microsoft has announced that it has launched new multimedia ads that may appear in Bing search results. This multimedia ad is full of beautiful graphical and original maps. Microsoft said the ads use your own images, captions and descriptions “with the power of machine learning technology to capture the image on a large scale.”
These ads look like:
Microsoft said the multimedia ads would appear prominently in the main rail at the top of the right reel (on the right side of search results) or search results pages. Microsoft said that for one ad at a time, there would be only one multimedia ad per page.
To set up multimedia ads in Microsoft Advertising is tantamount to setting up acceptable search ads. Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.
- From the drop-down menu on the left, select All Campaigns, then Ads and Extensions, then Ads.
- Select Create Ad, and then select a standard ad group in the search campaign. For the ad type, select Multimedia ad.
- Insert short and long captions. Headlines are the most prominent word that appears in your ad, so you should make the most of the available characters. Microsoft needs multiple headlines so this ad can be flexibly displayed across different publishers and appointments.
- Enter the text of the ad. This text will depend on the location of the ad below or adjacent to the long or short headline of your ad.
- Enter your business name.
- Enter the URL of your landing page in the Final URL box.
- Select Add Photos. Select an existing image or upload a new image. At least one photo is required. Advertising is adjusted with image imagery and overall exposure response so it can be found across multiple publishers and locations.
- Select Save.
Forum discussion Twitter.