Laravel provides eCommerce Amazon S3 Extension. Users save static files and media content to upload to Amazon S3 Bucket and retrieve them directly from S3 Bucket. We’ve also added functionality to set the Expression header.
Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)(AWS) is a cloud storage service offered by Amazon Web Services. Using the module, the store admin can upload downloadable products, media files, product content, and images of all types of Laravel products from its local disk to the Amazon S3 server.
- Customers must have an Amazon AWS account to access Amazon S3 services. With this link, users will be able to register. Here
- To understand how to get started with Amazon S3, just click. Here
- Support all Bagisto product types.
- In addition, the Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) bucket stores and retrieves all media files for all types of products (such as Product Images, Product Description Media, Short Description, Editing Images, etc.).
- Additionally, flexible settings for configuring module settings.
- Store and retrieve files from Amazon S3 Server.
- Users can download files from Amazon server regardless of time and place.
- Cash Images will now be served by Amazon S3 Server.
- One can save static files on Amazon S3 server.
- Set the Expire header for cache files.
Unzip the corresponding extension zip. And then merge “Packages” Folder Project root directory
Go to config / app.php file. And add the following line. ‘Providers’
Go to composer.json file And add the following line. ‘PSR-4’
To complete setup, run the following command:
composer require league/flysystem-aws-s3-v3:~1.0.0
php artisan config:cache
php artisan route:cache
Just follow this plan to your specific domain now.
Establishing Amazon S3 Server Certificates..
(I) To begin with, Create a new AWS account. Using Sign up.
(ii) and then Log in to your AWS account. By Sign in.
(iii) After you Account successfully created, Select S3 in the available AWS services. Or you can Find the S3 service in the search box.
(iv) This will take you to a page where you can view it. Make buckets or make new buckets.. To create a new bucket, select. Create a bucket from the drop down menu.
(v) After pressing Make a bucket button., You will be taken Make a bucket tab., Where you will need to fill in all the necessary information to create a new bucket. Then, down, press the crate.
Note: – Be sure to uncheck. “Block all public access”
(We) Here you can. Upload files And create a folder to store the data. Also, you can. View saved data
(vi) Click now. One under security, identification and compliance Access key identification and secret access key.
(viii) Click. Consumers In the IAM dashboard View and delete existing users, as well as use a new one..
- After that, you will be taken to one. Add, and Delete New page with user options.
- Enter your IAM username.
- Click on Next and then Link to existing policies directly.
- after this, Search Amazon S3 for full access., Check the box.
- Press Next twice, and then click. Create user.
- You will see a Success message page With your security credentials for the newly created user.
- Please make sure you have full access to the Amazon S3 to allow you to read and write an item in the S3 bucket and additional permission to access the console.
Admin can. Customize module settings. After going to and installing the extension. Configure AWS integration. As seen below:
Open up Bagisto admin panel. And fill in the following information.
- Allow saving files on Amazon: Click the icon if you want to save the file on Amazon server. Otherwise, leave it blank.
- Access Key ID: Enter the access key you will receive after creating an IAM user.
- Secret key: Enter the secret key you received after creating the IAM user.
- Bucket name: Enter the name of the Amazon bucket you created in the S3 account.
- Area: Select the bucket area that you specified when creating the bucket in your S3 account.
- Bucket URL: The bucket can also be accessed using this URL.
Go to Dashboard after clicking the Save button. In the upper right corner.
Click the AWS Integration button in the bottom left corner.. now, Click the Synchronize button. And wait a few seconds for synchronization to be successful.
Finally, later. Successful harmony, You will receive the following message.
Content is now offered from the S3 bucket, as you can see.
So, this was a lot about the Laravel eCommerce Amazon S3 Extension User Guide so please contact us for any questions or queries. [email protected]. You can also pick up tickets from us. Helpdesk system.
Please find us. Lariol Development Services And quality Bigsto Extensions.
Current Product Version – 1.
Supported Framework Version – Bugsto 1.0.0.