Katie Price’s £50,000 engagement ring from Carl Woods ‘taken’ in alleged assault

Ex-glamorous model Katie Price reportedly had her engagement ring ‘taken’ from her during the alleged assault on Monday.

download the video

Video is not available

Masterchef: Katie Price talks to Greg Wallace about cooking

Katie Price’s engagement ring, valued at £50,000, was reportedly “pulled” from her in Monday’s alleged attack.

Police are investigating allegations that her 7-carat diamond ring, believed to have been made especially for her by a jeweler in east London, disappeared during the incident.

Katie, a mother of five, claims she was the victim of a physical assault that occurred in the early hours of Monday morning at her home in Essex.

A source explained how the piece of jewelry was lost at that moment the sun: “Katie no longer has her ring. It cost thousands but she’s gone during the accident.”

Gifted to her by fiancé Carl Woods, Katie previously said the diamond is “a fantasy ring and more than I could dream of.”



Katie Price’s engagement ring has reportedly been ‘taken’ from her
(

picture:

Ken McKay / ITV / Rex / Shutterstock)






The reality star was allegedly assaulted in her home
(

picture:

katieprice / Instagram)




Essex Police confirmed today that a man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of assault, robbery and coercive control after Katie was punched in the face.

A police spokesman said in a statement that the man was released on bail until next month.

“A man arrested on suspicion of assault, robbery, coercive conduct and control has been released on bail until September 20.”

Katie is reportedly very upset to go home after the alleged assault.



Her ring is believed to have cost £50,000
(

picture:

katieprice / Instagram)




Sources close to the reality star say she has moved in with a friend while she is recovering.

They claim that Katie is “too emotional” to go back to the house where she was attacked.

“She is staying with her friends and resting to recover from her injuries,” they added. “I’ve sent friends to bring some things you need from the Essex house so you can feel comfortable.”

On Monday, Katie spoke up for the first time as she allegedly got punched in the face during the alleged attack.

Katie says she ran away to her eldest son Harvey’s home — and says she damaged her two feet, which she broke in Turkey last year — while driving away from the scene.



Katie was ‘devastated’ by the alleged assault
(

picture:

Ken McKay / ITV / Rex / Shutterstock)




Reality star Katie, who is currently appearing on the BBC’s MasterChef, said it had left her “shocked” by the incident.

“I just got a big bruise, my face is swollen, and I went to the hospital,” she told The Sun.

“I am still in a daze. I was devastated. I told the police that I was assaulted, and I am shocked that it happened.

“I ran away after being punched – I ran into Harvey’s house and damaged my foot, which I’ve had before. I can’t say more than that.”

Do you have a story to sell? Contact us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com Or call us directly at 0207 29 33033.









.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.