Juventus want Moise Kean back to Turin as Everton prepare to accept loan deal with £21m commitment to buy…as Italian giants prepare for Cristiano Ronaldo exit
- Juventus reportedly want to re-sign Everton striker Moise Kean
- Reports in Italy indicate that Juventus wants to sign him on loan with a commitment to buy
- Everton are said to be happy with a paid loan deal and will let the Italians go
- This news comes hours after the shocking news of Ronaldo’s desire to leave Juventus
Juventus They are said to be exploring the option of reuniting with Moise Kean as they prepare for Cristiano Ronaldo’s surprise summer departure.
If Ronaldo seals a sudden departure from Turin, it will open the door for him Everton Striker Kane returns to Juventus, where he came through the academy before completing a £27.5m transfer to the Toffees in 2019.
Juventus are said to want to re-sign Everton striker Moise Kean on loan this summer
According to the Italian news agency sport italyEverton have given Kean the green light to return to Juventus this summer, with the two clubs preparing to agree to a loan fee, which will include a commitment to buy in the deal.
The report goes on to suggest that the commitment to buy will be around £21m (€25m), with Massimiliano Allegri saying he admires the 21-year-old striker.
While Juventus also have other amazing options on their wish list, which include the likes of Sassuolo’s Gabriel Jesus and Gianluca Scamacca, the writing seems to be on the wall for their main striker.
Juventus want to sign Kane as he prepares for the sudden departure of Cristiano Ronaldo
Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes (centre), has held talks with Juventus as he pushes the player to leave
Kane’s move comes after Ronaldo reportedly told Juventus he no longer wanted to pay for the club and wanted to return to Manchester.
City are open to transferring the 37-year-old for free if Juventus drop their £25m demand and Ronaldo agree to cut his £500,000-a-week salary.
According to Sky Sports ItaliaRonaldo will not be available for the old lady this weekend against Empoli after his belongings were removed from the club’s training ground, in an attempt to force a move to City.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner is keen to leave Turin as he has 10 months left on his contract, while Juventus want to cut Ronaldo off his salary bill amid financial concerns at the club.
Portuguese media have suggested he also spoke with City coach Pep Guardiola (left).
The old lady announced a £275m loss earlier this summer due to Corona Virus The pandemic and their business in the transfer market has been limited by this lack of funds.
The player’s agent, Jorge Mendes, offered Premier League champions City last week the Manchester United legend, but a fantastic deal only became possible after they gave up their pursuit of Kane.
City have not committed to the transfer of Ronaldo, who will turn 37 in February, and it is understood that there is no agreement yet with Juventus or the player.
PSG could emerge as an option for Ronaldo – playing alongside Messi and Neymar – if he sells the French club Kylian Mbappe, after he was the subject of an improved £155m bid from Real Madrid on Thursday.
Ragheb Ronaldo asked Juventus to leave him on the bench against Udinese
Ronaldo has only one year left on his contract but Juventus wants to charge him a fee
But Mendes is struggling to find any other European clubs that can afford his client, the season has now started and most of the teams are there.
Ronaldo signed with Juventus in the summer of 2018 for £100m with the Portuguese forward tasked with helping the Italian giants win the Champions League, after the 36-year-old won four at Real Madrid.
However, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner failed to come close to driving Europe’s most prestigious trophy to Turin, with City reaching the final last season only to lose to Chelsea.