Image Part Finder for Shopware 6
Using this module, users can find parts on the online store. The Image Part Finder module provides quick options for finding the right parts. To manage the Image Part Finder module, various options are provided to the admin admin for storage.
Features of the Image Part Finder module
- Admin can enable or disable the module.
- Admin will be able to add new diagram.
- The administrator can edit the current diagram.
- Admin can assign categories to diagrams.
- Admin can map multiple products on the diagram.
- Admin can enable or disable diagram status.
- Also, the find finder can search for sections by order of the admin.
- A customer can easily view the details of the parts by clicking on the mapping spot number.
- Customers can add some parts directly to their shopping cart for checkout.
Installation steps – run commands and manually
Customers will get one Zip folder, And they have to Extract content Of this zip folder on their system.
After extraction Webclage Image Part Finder Folder, customer need Transfer In this folder Custom> Plugins On the server, as shown in the snapshot below.
After the successful transfer of the module folder, you will need to run the following commands in the Shopware root directory.
1 – Go to your shopware installation Root Directory And run this command.
PHP Bin / Console Plugin: Install WebkulImagePartFinder
2 – Run this command to activate the plugin.
PHP Bin / Console Plugin: Turn on Claire Catch Webcol Edge Part Finder
Manual installation from Plugin Manager:
Follow these steps to install the plugin manually:
1) Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2) Go to your Shopware 6 installation backend panel and go to it Extensions-> My Extensions Then you can find all the plugins installed in it.
To install the plugin, the user can click Upload Expansion Button users can upload the zip plugin (WebkulImagePartFinder) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the extensions in this list.
4) Now the user can click on the install icon to install the WebCall Image Part Finder extension.
5) After installing the extension, the user can click to activate the extension.
The administrator can see the message of success during this process.Extension enabled‘.
If after the installation process and plugin configuration Image Part Finder If the icon option is not visible then run this command to clear the cache:
PHP Bin / Console Cache: Clear
Image Part Finder Configuration
After successful installation of the module, the administrator can create under this module “Extensions> My Extensions> WebCool Image Part Finder> Config” In the drop down as shown below the snapshot.
Tap on Configuration The button will take you to the WebCall Image Part Finder configuration page. In the normal setting, the administrator can configure the desired settings for the image part finder.
- Sales channelAlso select the sales channel Headless Or Shop.
- Spot color: Here the administrator needs to select the color of the mapping spot.
- Spot background color: Here the administrator needs to select the background color of the mapping location.
Web Total Image Part Finder. Admin backend
After installing and configuring Shopware 6, the product will be administered by Image Part Finder. Jato Settings >> Extensions >> Webcall diagram Tab in admin panel.
Clicking on “Webcall diagramThe tab, after that, opens a new page where the administrator can view the list of diagrams as shown in the screenshot below.
Add new diagram
To add a new diagram, the admin needs to click Add new Button as seen in the screenshot below.
After clicking on the add button, the admin needs to enter the following details as shown in the screenshot below.
- The name of the diagram The administrator needs to enter the name of the diagram.
- Upload image diagram – Here the admin needs to upload a picture of the diagram.
- Select category – Here the administrator needs to select a category for the diagram.
- Condition – Administrator can enable or disable diagram status.
After entering the following details, the administrator needs to click save it Button
Edit the diagram
To edit the diagram, the administrator needs to click on the Edit button as shown in the screenshot below.
After clicking Edit Button admin can edit the following details as seen in the screenshot below.
The admin needs to click after making the change save it Button
Admins can also map the parts of the diagram by clicking on the Mapping button as shown in the screenshot below.
After clicking on “Mapping“, Opens a new page where the administrator can map the parts of the diagram as seen in the screenshot below.
Start number – Here the moderator needs to enter the number for which he wants to map the part.
After entering the start number, the administrator needs to map the maps by clicking on the location where the admin wants to map the parts in the diagram.
To assign parts to a specific location, the admin admin needs to double-click on that location.
Next, the admin needs to select and click on components to assign them to a specific location. please confirm Button as seen in the screenshot below.
After clicking please confirm The button admin will be able to see the list of parts assigned to specific locations as shown in the screenshot below.
Web Total Image Part Finder. Customer end
Now after making “Image Part Finder, Move us to the customer end.
Customers will find user categories here to search for parts using the Part Image Finder feature shown in the screenshot below.
If the admin sets the status of the diagram enabled in the backend, then the customer will be able to see the image format in the frontend as shown in the screenshot below.
After that, the customer can check the parts of the given diagram by clicking on the spot numbers.
Customers can add a share directly to their shopping cart by clicking on it Add to shopping cart Button
The only problem for Web Image Part Finder is that they feel free to add tickets and let us know your ideas for improving the module http://webkul.uvdesk.com/