Want to know how to add a logo? How to type the Apple logo character on Mac, iPhone, and iPad, as well as how to create your own keyboard shortcut.
There are a few different ways to type the Apple logo faster, and we’ll cover the two most popular options below. If you’re using a PC, you won’t be able to use keyboard shortcuts that require an option key, and non-Apple operating systems usually don’t have the Apple logo visible in their character set. Do
The logo is used in branding from Apple Music and Apple Watch to Apple TV and many more companies.
How to type Apple logo on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- Use keyboard shortcuts. Option + Shift + K. (3K) for typing
- You can also type 2 with a text replacement shortcut on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- To create a new text replacement on your Mac side System Preferences → Keyboard Text → +
- If you’re using the same iCloud account on all your Apple devices, text conversion on Mac will work on iPhone and iPad.
IPhone and iPad
- To make Apple logo text replacement on iOS, go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Faucet General; keyboard; text change
- Tap + in the top right corner.
- Copy paste
- Tap Save in the top right corner, now you can use the shortcut phrase to type the Apple logo faster.
What does this process look like:
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use revenue generating auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: