How to send email in Gmail on a computer or mobile device, and change how long you are able to send messages.
- You can send email in Gmail to a computer or mobile device with Google’s banned feature.
- On the computer, messages can be recalled for up to 30 seconds after sending. On the mobile app, you have five seconds.
- You can change your desktop settings in Gmail within five, 10, 20, or 30 seconds after sending messages.
- See the internal tech reference library for more stories..
Whether you saw a typo or forgot to include an important detail, there may be times when you need to remember the email before it reaches the recipient for editing purposes. Thankfully, if you use Gmail, this is possible with Google’s revoked option.
When you’re limited in the time it takes to send an email in Gmail – 30 seconds on the computer, while the mobile app only allows five seconds – your message Remember is quite easy and takes just one tap or click.
How to send Gmail to your computer
1. Search as soon as you send an email. Message gone A popup will appear at the bottom left of your screen. You will have this option. Cancel Or View message.
2. Click. Cancel. The message will be sent, and a window for rewriting the message will appear at the bottom right of the screen.
Click to choose how long you want to send the email. Setting Click the option (which looks like a small cog) in the upper right corner of your screen, and then click. See all settings.. Look for Cancel send. In the section and beyond, click on the selected cancellation period of five, 10, 20, or 30 seconds. Then click. save Changes.
How to send email to Gmail on a mobile device
The process of sending email to Gmail on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device is the same.
1. After sending the email, a Sent. A notification will appear at the bottom of the screen. Cancel Option
2. Faucet Cancel. The message will be sent, and you will be taken to a screen to retype the message.