- You can log in to your Instagram account as long as you have your username, email address, or phone number associated with the account.
- If you lose or forget your password, you can request a password reset on the login page.
- If you want to log in to Instagram using Facebook, you can link the two accounts using the settings menu on the mobile app.
- See the internal tech reference library for more stories..
If you have an Instagram account, you can log it in from any device – your phone, tablet or browser on your computer. All you need is your login credentials, such as your Instagram username or phone number or email address associated with the account, along with your password. It is also possible to log in via Facebook, if you have added accounts. You need to login to any device.
How to log in to Instagram on a mobile device.
Logging in to your Instagram account on a smartphone or tablet is the same whether you’re using the Instagram app on an iOS or Android device. In general, Instagram allows you to log in using your Instagram username or phone number or email address associated with your account – so enter any of these three items. Next, enter your password and tap. log in.
How to log in to Instagram on computer.
It doesn’t matter if you’re logging into Instagram on a Mac or a PC – the process is the same. Open Instagram.com in a web browser and then enter your Instagram username or phone number or email address associated with the account. Next, enter your password and tap. log in.
How to log in to Instagram using Facebook.
If you link your Instagram account to Facebook, not only can you easily share your Instagram posts on Facebook, but you can also use your Facebook credentials as an easy way to login to Instagram. Can
To link your Facebook and Instagram accounts, open the Instagram app on your mobile device, tap and tap the three-time menu. Setting. I the account Section, go to Sharing with other apps. And connect Instagram to your Facebook account.
After linking these two accounts, you can log in to Instagram using Facebook – on the login page, you can click. Login to Facebook.
What to do if you can’t log in to Instagram.
If you have lost or forgotten your password, you may need to reset it. If you have an iPhone, Android device or you are using a web browser on your computer, the process is basically the same:
1. On the login screen, under Username and Password fields, tap. Get help logging in. (If you are using an Android phone) or. Forgot password? (on iOS or browser).
2. Enter your email address, phone number or username and tap. Next (If you are using Android) or. Send login link (In a web browser). If you’re on an iPhone, choose which tab you want to use. Username Or The phone – and enter the credentials associated with your account, then tap. Next.
3. You will receive a message with instructions to reset your password.
It is also possible that you do not remember the username or other information associated with your account, or that you entered it incorrectly. Here are some things to try:
- Make sure you spell your username or email address correctly.
- Do not include the @ symbol when entering the username.
- Ask someone else who can view your profile page to take a screenshot or enter a username for you.