It might be best to wait and see if Lowe raises the discounts later in the season.
How to save money at Lowe’s
This year, significant holiday savings will be a matter of balancing the savings with product availability. As you may have heard, supply chain disruptions have caused chaos in the distribution of merchandise this year. Even now, retailers sell sizzle and put a little meat on the plate.
Nerdy tip: Lowe’s periodically offered a 10% discount on a single purchase to first responders, doctors, and nurses. Make sure to check the discount before buying.
You may find some attractive values with daily online only offers. Lowe’s posts special discounts on their website with a countdown clock showing when deals expire. Maybe more than just hums, but definitely something to check out. One day, we saw a 20% discount on a 26.6-cubic-foot French door refrigerator with an ice maker, even though it wasn’t a major brand.
What were Lowe’s Black Friday 2020 deals?
Of course, things were a lot weirder last year. But inventory probably wasn’t a big deal at the time. Here are some of the deals we found in 2020:
- Save up to $700 on select devices, with free local delivery on major hardware purchases of $299 or more.
- Choose Black and Decker heaters, 20% off.
- 42-inch kitchen island for $249 (save $150).
- Nest Hello Doorbell for $179 (save $50).
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $199 (save $50).
- Craftsman blower and trimmer kit for $79 (save $50).