- You must create a free Roku account to configure and use Roku Streaming Media Player.
- You can create a Roku account from the Roku website, the Roku mobile app, or the Roku player itself.
- When you set up a new Roku device you will be asked to create a Roku account.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference Library for more stories..
You will need a Roku account to configure and use your Roku Media Player. Once you’ve purchased Roko.
Device, your account setup is free.
If you do not already have a Roku account to link to a new Roku device during setup, you will be asked to create one, which you can do with the player, website or mobile app. This is how
How to create a Roku account while activating Roku device.
When setting up a new Roku device you will be given the opportunity to automatically create a Roku account.
When you power it on and connect it to your TV for the first time, one of the initial steps will be to enter the email address and password of your Roku account or if you do not already have an account. If so, it has to be made.
If you have multiple Roku devices, it’s usually a good idea to use the same Roku account on all of them. This way you can manage all your Roku channels and payments (if you use Roku to subscribe to streaming services)
How to create a block account from a web browser.
1. Visit the Roku website in a web browser.
2. Click. Sign in In the upper right corner of the web page.
3. On the right side of the page, click. Create an account.
4. Complete the form by entering your name, email, password, date of birth, etc. Click. Keep going.
How to create a Roko account with a mobile app.
If you wish, you can create a Roku account on the iPhone or Android using the Roku mobile app. The process is the same regardless of which phone you use.
1. Tap User icon At the top right of the screen.
2. On the next page, tap. Sign in.
3. On Sign in or create an account Screen, tap. Create a free account At the bottom of the page
4. Enter details like your name, email address, and password, then tap. Submit.