- If you have subscribed to a paid or premium channel through your Roku account, you may unsubscribe from Roku Player or the Roku website.
- To cancel, select a channel using your Roku remote, press the star key, and select “Manage Subscriptions”.
- If you do not see the subscription on the website or Roku device, it may mean that you have purchased it in some other way.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference Library for more stories..
Many Roku channels are available for free, but if you subscribe to a paid channel through your Roku device, you’ll eventually want to unsubscribe. You can do this using your Roku Media Player or on your Roku website’s Accounts page.
How to cancel Roku subscriptions.
If you have subscribed to one.
Channel using your Roku, you can cancel it from Roku Player or using Roku website.
From Roku device:
1. Using your Roku remote, go to the channel you want to cancel and press. Star Button You should see a popup window.
2. Select. Manage subscriptions.
3. On Manage subscriptions Page, select. Unsubscribe And then confirm that this is exactly what you want to do.
If not seen Manage subscriptions In the list of options, this may mean that you have subscribed to another service (or you are receiving channels for free).
From mobile or web:
1. Open the Roku website in a browser and, if you are not already signed in, log in to your account.
2. Click on Avatar Icon Click on the top right of the window. My account.
3. Click. Manage your subscriptions..
4. You should see a list of channels that you have subscribed to through your Roku account. Click. Unsubscribe Next to any channel you want to cancel.
Why is Roku charging me monthly?
Your Roku account is free, and you don’t need to pay for a subscription to use the Roku device. Even the Roku channel is free.
If you see recurring charges on your credit card billing statement, it means that you have subscribed to a paid or premium subscription (or someone with access to your Roku player has signed up for the channel). What is up
The easiest way to find out which subscriptions you are paying for is to check your account page from a website on your computer or mobile device (for instructions on how to do so). See previous section). The Roku website makes it easy to see all of your charges by showing a list of current and expired subscriptions.