Guide to Prestashop Intercom Integration
Guide to Pre-Stop Intercom Integration: Intercom is a chat relationship platform that allows businesses to interact with their customers and provide them with instant help within their app, on their website, via social media, or via email. Is.
Providing the best customer support is important as it helps businesses stand out from their competitors. While shopping online, consumers may encounter various issues – the product they are looking for is not available, they are unable to apply promo code, online transaction failure, etc.
Now, the first thing the user will do is contact customer support to resolve the issues. If customers do not receive timely support, they will turn their backs on the store and spread the word to their peers.
Pre-stop intercom integration allows your users to start conversations from the accounts in your store. This extension includes the Intercom Messenger widget on your store. Users or visitors can click on the widget and ask any questions related to products, orders, refunds, etc.
Build strong customer relationships, drive sales and improve the user experience by connecting your intercom account with the Presto Shop Store.
Priest Shop Intercom Integration Features
- Add the Intercom Messenger widget to your store.
- Allows you to contact your customers directly from your store.
- Show Messenger widget on home, category, search, product, order and cart pages.
- View all messages sent by users to your intercom account.
- Set up the reception message that appears on the intercom chat window from your intercom account.
- You can also customize the look and feel of Intercom Messenger by customizing the background color, wallpaper and uploading the header logo from the intercom account.
- First, go to the Module Manager in the back office and click ‘Upload Module’.
- Next, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- This way, the module installation will be successful.
Configuring Prestashop Intercom Integration
Under configuration settings, admin:
- Intercom Messenger needs to specify the app ID required to connect to the Presto Shop Store.
- They can select the pages of the store where they want the intercom messenger widget to show.
How to get app recognition?
To get the app ID, you need to go to https://www.intercom.com and login to your account.
Now, click the profile icon at the bottom left of the homepage and select Settings.
On the Settings page, click Install in the menu on the left, and then select Web.
Selecting “with code” generates an app ID. All you need to do is copy and paste in the configuration settings.
Front end workflow
When a user visits your store, they can see the Intercom Messenger widget at the bottom right of the page.
When a user clicks on the Intercom Messenger widget, a chat window opens on the screen. From here the user can ask the administrator any questions about products, orders, etc.
The customer can send a message by clicking on the button mentioned in the chat window.
Display of intercom widget on different store pages
On the cart page
It was all about the Priest Shop intercom integration module. I hope this document will help you better test the functionality of the module. Also, let us know what you think in the comments.
If you are looking for a module that can help you get support on the WhatsApp, please check out the blog.
“For any technical support or questions, please extend the ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us an email. email@example.com“
Current Product Version – 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version – 1.7.xx