Trends, opportunities, and forecasts for the global automotive fiberglass market to 2026 by application (interior and exterior components, powertrain/engine, underbody, electrical, electronics, etc.), feedstock (SMC/BMC, LFT, SFT, CFT, phenolic molding compound, and others). ), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world).
NEW YORK, DECEMBER 2, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Glass Fiber Opportunities in the Global Automotive Vehicle Market: Growth Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06177939/?utm_source=GNW
The future of fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market looks promising with opportunities in interior and exterior components, powertrain/engine, underbody, and electrical and electronic applications. Glass fibers in the global automotive vehicle market are down in 2020 due to the global economic recession led by COVID-19. However, the market will see recovery in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2.7 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2026. The main growth drivers of this market are the increase in automobile production and the growing demand for light materials Weight and durable due to strict government regulations to increase fuel efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market, include the development of high-performance fiberglass.
The study includes trends and forecasts for the global automotive fiberglass market by application, feedstock, and region as follows:
According to the application [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
• the outside
• Powertrain System / Engine Components
Under the body
According to the intermediates [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
• Sheet Molding Compound (SMC)
• Bulk Molding Compound (BMC)
• Glass matt by heat (GMT)
• Short Thermoplastic Fiber (SFT)
• Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT)
• Continuous Fiber Thermoplastic (CFT)
• Phenolic Molding Compound (PMC)
by region [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
• North Amarica
• Asia Pacific and the rest of the world
In market plate-forming compound (SMC) and bulk molding compound (BMC), glass thermoplastics (GMT), short-fibrous thermoplastics (SFT), long-fibrous thermoplastics (LFT), continuous thermoplastics (CFT), phenolic molding compound (PMC). )) and others are the feedstock for the manufacture of automotive components. SFT is expected to remain the largest market in terms of value and volume, driven primarily by applications such as small, complex shaped components in powertrain/engine components applications.
Within the fiberglass global automotive vehicle market, powertrain/engine system components will remain the largest end-use industry in terms of value and volume due to the increasing demand for lightweight composite parts. Underbody is expected to experience the highest growth during the forecast period.
Europe is expected to remain the largest market due to higher vehicle penetration in cars compared to the other region. Asia Pacific and ROW are also expected to see the highest growth during the forecast period.
Some of the glass fibers in the global auto manufacturers mentioned in this report include Owens Corning, Joshi Group, John Manville, CPIC, and Taishan Fiberglass.
Features of fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market
• Market size estimates: Global Automotive Fiberglass market estimation of market size in terms of value (Million Dollars), shipment and volume (Million lbs)
• Trend Analysis and Forecasting: Fiberglass market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
• Segmentation analysis: Fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market size by different segments, such as applications, intermediates, and regions in terms of value and volume.
• Regional Analysis: Fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market detailing by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
• Growth Opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications, by feedstock, and fiberglass regions in the global automotive vehicle market.
• Strategic Analysis: This includes mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and the competitive landscape of the fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market.
• Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces Model.
This report answers 11 key questions
Q1: What are some of the most promising and high growth opportunities for fiberglass in global automotive vehicles by application (interior, exterior, powertrain/engine components, underbody, electrical and electronics, etc), feedstock (SMC/BMC, LFT, SFT, CFT, compound phenolic molding, etc) and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, rest of the world)?
Q2: Which sectors will grow the fastest and why?
Q3: Which regions will grow the fastest and why?
Q4 What are the main factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges faced in the global Automotive Fiberglass market?
Q5: What are the business risks and threats faced in the global Automotive Vehicle market?
Q6: What are the emerging trends in the global automotive fiberglass market and the reasons behind them?
Q7: What are some of the changing requirements of customers in fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market?
Q8: What are the new developments in fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market? What companies are driving these developments?
Q9: Who are the key players in the global automotive fiberglass market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by the key players for business growth?
Q10: What are some of the competitive products and processes in the global Automotive Fiberglass market, and how big a threat do they pose to losing market share through material or product substitution?
Q11: What M&A activities have taken place in the past five years in the fiberglass in the global automotive vehicle market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06177939/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you have all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001