Google Web Designer 11.0.0.0323 – Niven
Create attractive, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create ad creations with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that allow you to add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
New features in version 11.0.0.0323:
Edit 3D assets directly with the new 3D model viewing component in Google 3D Designer.
- Edit the content in your GLB file.
- Customize lighting, camera view and hotspot while viewing the model.
We are offering a new way to use templates.
- Select Templates lets you create an ad in easy mode, create an easy interface for exchanging assets, editing text, and changing colors.
- You can convert any document to standard format for editing full features.
You can now replace attributes other than CSS styling for specific document size or size limits.
- Media rules may include overrides for image sources, text content and text fitting settings and component features.
Add special effects to SVG elements.
- Apply filters such as Blur, Drop Shadow, Splash, and more.
- You can convert text elements within Google Web Designer to SVG to use the same effects on text.
Template gallery redesigned
Browse the templates in the new version of the Template Gallery.
- See more settings on the same screen.
- Detailed thumbnails let you see what each template with assets looks like, for example.
Other notable changes in version 11.0.0.0323
- The ad validator displays a warning if an exit event is detected in Google AdWords Creative.
- Create JS Code View in File> Add to JS Library menu.
- The “Qcards” template is named “Qcards”.
- Dynamic advertising templates now include additional sample data for testing branded assets.
- The “Unpacking groups” option has been removed from the Publish Settings dialog.
- Swipable gallery component displays multiple animated items in Stage View. [full release notes]
Download: Google Web Designer 11.0.0.0323 | 1.0 MB (freeware)
Links: Google Web Designer Website | Screenshot
Keep us up to date with all our software updates on Twitter Embed Tweet