Google Language Translator – Allows users to translate a website.
CS Cart Google Language Translator add-on helps store admin add Google Translator dropdown to the store front.
With the help of this add-on, users will be able to translate the entire website language into their native language.
And it will make their experience with the website easier.
CS-Cart Google Language Translator add-on features.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor, CS-Cart Multivendor-Plus, CS-Cart Multivendor Ultimate.
- There is an option to enable the translation feature for storefronts available to the administrator.
- Users can view the entire website in their preferred language.
- Option to hide Google Translator dropdown from the frame above after translation.
- The ad translates posts and pages.
- Add-on translates categories and tags.
- Translates menus and widgets.
- Translates themes and plugins.
Installation and configuration flow.
After downloading the CS-Cart Google Language Translator add-on, you will get a zip file and an install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it.
Click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
Click “Local” to browse the zip file.
Now, click “Upload and Install” as shown in the snapshot below.
After installing the add-on, you will get “Google Translate” Add to the list of available additions. Make sure the add-on is enabled, as shown in the image below.
How to enable this feature for storefront?
Go to Add-ons> Settings> Google Language Translator.
Now, select the store front to which you want to add this translation feature as shown below –
And, click Save to save the settings.
Front end view.
The Google Language Translator block is available on the frontend as shown –
Users will click on the dropdown, it will show the language menu on the left side of the store front.
From here, users can check all the listed languages into which they can translate the website.
They can change the language of the store front from dropdown to their liking. And, the customer will have the option to return to the original language of the store front as shown below.
That’s all for Ed, anyway, no problem, feel free to write here at http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your thoughts on improving the module.
Current Product Version – 1.0
Supported framework versions – 4.11.X, 4.12.X, 4.13.X.