Fashion PR company looking for a full-time social worker (US, remote)
The Creative is looking for an experienced social media manager to manage and plan VIP customers’ social media policies for approx. 40 hours per week. A candidate must have a background working with fashion and luxury brands. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our customers’ images in a holistic way to help us achieve their marketing goals.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technology and social media developments. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate our customer’s opinions in a creative way. You should also be able to manage diverse yet coordinated messages on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest.
Finally, you should be able to manage our social media to ensure high web traffic and customer engagement.
• Do research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media policies to align with your business goals
Set specific goals and report on profitability
• Create, edit, publish, and share interesting content daily (e.g. source text, photos, videos, and news)
• Provide analytics and play a major role in creating customer reports
• Work with other teams, such as marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, answer questions in a timely manner
• Propose and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions
• Keep up with current technology and developments in social media, design tools and applications
• Can propose relevant collaborators
• Consult with our team and give advice on any paid posts / boost that would be beneficial
Proven work experience as a social media manager – please share links to your personal belongings and / or to accounts that you have actively operated
• Experience in content management and passion and knowledge of high fashion
• Excellent text writing skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Expertise in graphic design
• Responsive, fast communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking
• University degree required and a minimum of 3-4 years of experience
• US candidates only. Ability to work remotely and efficiently is a necessity.
Must be able to start immediately.
Salary according to experience.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested and include your resume with any available portfolios, examples or links to social accounts you have managed.