- Now through April 18, Dyson is offering up to $150 off some of its most popular vacuums and fans. There is no code required.
- We’ve tested many Dyson products and we’re consistently impressed by their power, ease of use, and efficient storage though the high prices are often out of many people’s budgets.
- Here are the five best Dyson deals, including $100 off the Cyclone V10 Absolute, Cyclone V10 Motorhead, and V7 Absolute.
- To potentially save even more on your purchase, check out Business Insider Coupons.
Dyson is currently offering up to $150 off select cordless vacuums and multipurpose fans now through April 18. There is no discount code required.
Cleaning your home can often become more infuriating than the mess itself and your old vacuum is probably dustier than the floor or carpet you need to clean. But Dyson’s cordless lightweight yet powerful vacuums and air purifying fans can make it less of a chore. We’ve tested several Dyson vacuums and have named the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal and Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum as top picks in our buying guides for vacuums and cordless vacuums. Those aren’t on sale currently but similar ones are, so we definitely recommend checking those out in case they fit what you’re looking for.
We’ve narrowed down the best deals to our top 5, but you can also check out all of Dyson’s current deals here.
The 5 best Dyson deals:
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner, $449.99 (originally $549.99) [You save $100]
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Vacuum Cleaner, $399.99 (originally $499.99) [You save $100]
- Dyson V7 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner, $249.99 (originally $349.99) [You save $100]
- Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link HP02 Air Purifier Heater, $449.99 (originally 599.99) [You save $150]
- Dyson Pure Cool Me BP01 Personal Purifying Fan, $279.99 (originally $349.99) [You save $70]
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.