DOG the Bounty Hunter searches for Brian Laundrie on foot at a Florida campground where he believes Gabby Petito’s wanted fiancé may be hiding from the police.
Reality TV star, real name Doug Chapman, arrived at Fort de Soto Park Wednesday afternoon with his fiancée Francie Fran after claiming he was “getting close” to 23-year-old Laundry.
The bounty hunter is said to work with a team of skilled crews on land and boats.
Images from the scene show a large green canoe strapped to the back of a Dog’s truck.
Josh Benson of the Women’s Football Association reported that law enforcement was also believed to be conducting searches in the park on Wednesday, with helicopters and police cars spotted in the area.
When asked by The Sun about police “activity” at Fort De Soto Park, the North Port Police Department said it “could not give any of this information over the phone.”
The dog’s arrival at the park comes a day after he revealed he had been advised to do so Laundry and his parents He went camping at Fort de Soto on September 6, days before Gabe was reported missing.
Doug also claimed that Bryan was not with Chris and Roberta Laundry when they walked out of the park two days later, on September 8.
The reality TV star said Fox News: “They’ve been taped, they’re coming in through the gate. They’re in front of the camera. They were here.
“We at least think that if he wasn’t here now, we’re pretty sure he was caught on camera as he entered the gate – and that he was definitely here. He didn’t end up in the swamp.”
“Allegedly, what we hear, there were two people on the eighth day. Three people came on the sixth day, and two people left on the eighth. I think he was definitely here.”
Laundry’s family confirmed that she went camping with Brian on September 6, but denied it Doug claims that Brian never came home With them.
In a statement to WPBF, Laundry family attorney Stephen Bertolino wrote: “This dog doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
“They went to that camp on September 6 and 7 as a family and they all left together.”
Bertolino added that Brian and his parents went to “other places on two different dates” that the FBI is allegedly aware of.
He wrote: “Brian obviously came home after camping and what that dog throws at him is nothing but nonsense.”
Dog says the sink is ‘alive’
However, sources close to Dog have told TMZ that he is confident that Laundrie is alive and that he believes he is about to be captured.
He reportedly obtained information at 10 p.m. on Tuesday regarding Laundry’s whereabouts.
But the nature of that evidence in the case is not clear, dog. Previously suggested that Brian You may be on a canoe and rowing from one island to another within the park to avoid detection.
Read Gabe Pettito’s live blog For the latest news and updates…
“There are a lot of small islands around our area, and he can take a canoe,” said the bounty hunter. Fox News. “Today we spoke to the island’s caretakers, they said he could be here.”
No other information is currently available.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Sunshine State, law enforcement continued their search for Laundry at Carleton Reserve, Sarasota, where search teams were seen heading into the water.
were the investigators Search in the garden For several days, their intense efforts have so far proven unsuccessful.
Brian Laundry has been missing for over two weeks.
He is not currently considered a suspect in Gabe’s murder but has been cited as a Person of Concern. He is also wanted by an injunction for alleged bank fraud after paying $1,000 in Fee on debit card which is believed to belong to “Gabi”.
The couple had spent about two months on a four-month cross-country road trip touring US national parks before Gabby disappeared sometime around August 27.
Brian quietly returned home to Florida alone on September 1, failing to alert the police or Gabe’s family that she was missing.
He reportedly acted “without caring for the world” upon his return, neighbors said, mowing the front yard and enjoying a bike ride with his mother.
As reported by The Sun on Tuesday, Brian went Camping with his parents On September 6 at Fort De Soto Park.
Gabe’s eventual disappearance was reported by her mother in New York on September 11. It came 10 days after allegations that Brian and his parents had stopped her daughter about her daughter’s whereabouts, she said.
Then, on September 14, Brian disappeared after telling his parents that he was hiking at Carlton Reserve.
But they didn’t report Brian’s disappearance until three days later when the police showed up at their home.
Parents calling 911 on the dog
The dog tried to talk to the laundries on Monday, but Call 911 It was after he knocked on their door.
Speaking to Fox, Doug said it was “a shame they wouldn’t talk to him”.
“The police said we were welcome to knock on the door, and we did. I wanted to tell the laundries that our goal was to find Brian and get him alive.”
Northport Police media officer Josh Taylor confirmed: “We’ve been called home multiple times over all kinds of issues: the media, protesters, celebrity hunters.
“It is not a normal thing. If the family calls and you are concerned, we will respond as we would anyone.”
In a later interview with Dr. Oz, Doug made it clear that he wanted to speak specifically with Brian’s father, and said “50 percent of the time fathers know where their children are.”
“35 percent of parents help,” Doug said, adding that he hopes to be The Laundry family will fall in this figure.
“Well, you know, I want to talk to his father and explain the difference between manslaughter and murder outside of Wyoming,” said Doug.
“For one murder, you face the death penalty. Manslaughter is a life sentence with the possibility of parole.
“I wanted to explain to him, ‘I know exactly what you’re going through right now. As a matter of fact, I’ve personally experienced it. So, I just wanted to talk to my dad.”
Gabi Pettito’s schedule
Gabe Pettito, 22, was last seen on August 24 leaving a hotel in Utah. Here is a timeline of Gabe Pettito’s disappearance:
- June 2021 – Gabi Pettito and her fiance Brian Laundry I set out on a cross-country trip across the United States.
- July 4 – Gaby She posts pictures of her barefoot in Gove County, Kansas.
- July 8 Gabe posts pictures of herself in Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado.
- July 18 – Gabe and Brian Post photos of themselves in Zion National Park in Utah.
- August 12 – Body cam footage released In September, it shows Brian and Gabe’s confrontation with the police in Utah. Police confirmed that no major injuries were reported.
- August 19 – Gabe and Brian post a video On their YouTube channel chronicling their journey. The video has garnered more than 200,000 views.
- August 24 Gabby was seen leaving a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- August 25 Gabe Facets her mother, Nicole Schmidt, for the last time. In a later police report, Schmidt said her conversations with her daughter revealed “More and more tensionBetween her and Brian.
- August 25 Gabby also posts her latest photos on Instagram. The site is not mentioned.
- August 27 Gaby He was seen for what he thinks is the last time. Eyewitnesses claim to have seen Brian in a heated argument with employees at a restaurant in Jackson Hole, leaving Gabe in tears.
- August 27 Four hours later, bloggers traveling through Grand Teton National Park drive the couple’s “abandoned” truck onto a dirt road.
- September 1 Brian comes home Florida Without Gabby.
- September 11 – Gabi’s parents Report the missing to Suffolk County Police.
- September 14 Brian’s family issued a statement saying he had appointed a lawyer and would not cooperate with investigators.
- September 14 – Brian allegedly last seen by his family. He reportedly told them he had been hiking at the Carlton Preserve but failed to return.
- September 15 – North Florida Harbor Police announces Brian is an important person in the case. He is not accused of any crime.
- September 16 Utah police release Body Camera Shots From the police meeting with Brian and Gabe.
- September 17 – Brian’s parents They say they haven’t seen their son in two days and report him missing.
- September 18 Police AnnouncementThey were looking at Carlton Reserve in Florida for Brian. The police announce that they have not found anything.
- September 19 – say the authorities in Wyoming They found a dead body in Grand Teton National Park. The FBI declared the body to be Gabi, but a full forensic identification must be completed first to confirm.
- September 20 The police carried out a search warrant on Laundry’s house and seized them silver mustang and a hard disk that may contain “evidence relevant to proving the commission of a felony”.
- September 21 Officials announced that they will be Perform an autopsy on remains found in Wyoming to confirm whether or not they belong to Gabby. Police also resumed their search for Laundrie, this time on the Venice side of Carlton Reserve.
- September 21 The FBI announced that the body found in Wyoming had been identified as Gaby. The cause of death has not yet been revealed.
- September 21 – The Teton County Autopsy Office said Official cause of death (Gabi) It was still pending but the primary method of death was murder.
- September 22 The police continue to search Carlton Reserve To trace Landry but did not yield clues. A specialized diving team is called in to help with the hunt.
- September 23 – Officials announced a Federal arrest warrant Brian Sadr.
- September 26 – Gabi funeral Held in Long Island, New York.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for the US Sun team?