Complete user guide for Odoo Tally Connector
Odoo Tally Connector, the best partner for accounting integration!
Odoo Tally Connector – Odoo and Tally are two respected tools in their domain. Odoo helps users manage their business; Similarly, Tally helps manage their accounts. But a problem arises when consumers want to integrate Tally with Odoo so that they can be used simultaneously for their business.
Users need a module that can integrate and import data from Tally to Odoo and make their work smooth and seamless. Therefore, consumers do not have to move each ledger individually. All they have to do is merge them.
The Odoo tally connector allows users to integrate tele with Odoo so that they do not need to transfer a pre-created account. In addition, users can manually map the data.
Odoo Tally connector offers users the following features:
- Easily configure and combine Tally with Odoo.
- Create XML files from Odoo and also import and export XML files.
- Maintain and manage ledger groups by product or category.
- Easily manually map payment terms and payment methods.
- Set up Tally separately for each company.
- Easily manage bill allocation.
- Only supports customer invoices.
- Users can use the exported data to file taxes.
- Once you purchase the app from the Webkul Store, you will receive a link to download the module’s zip file.
- Extract the file to your system after the download is finished. You will see a folder named – ‘odoo_tally_connector’.
- Copy and paste this folder into the path of your Odoo Add-ons.
- Now, open the Audo app and click on the Settings menu. Here, click Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click. ‘Update list of modules’.
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search. ‘odoo_tally_connector’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search results. Click on ‘InstallTo install it.
Configures the module in your system after installation with the following steps.
1. Go to. ‘Invoicing’ And then open it in the top menu. ‘Configuration’ Tab and select from there. ‘TeleXML tags’.
2. On the next page, you can create new XML tags by clicking. ‘to create’ Button to add tags. With this module, you can identify, organize and store accounting data.
3. Now, under ‘Configuration’ Click on the tab and open it. ‘Telefield Mapping’.
4. In Tally Field Mapping, you can create either (by ‘to create’ Button (or edit) ‘Edit’ Button) current mapping. In addition, you can check the checkboxes to use them during accounting.
5. Go to. ‘Configuration’ > ‘Configuration’ Under ‘Tele’.
6. Click and open. ‘Configuration’ And then tap. ‘Edit’ Button
7. On this page, you can set. ‘Default journal ledger’, ‘Default teleproduct ledger’, ‘Default tele tax ledger’Etc. Plus, you can check the checkbox if you want to activate. ‘Bill Allocation’. Set all the configurations to suit your needs and don’t forget to select. ‘Mapping tags’ From the drop down menu.
8. Once configured for each configuration, click. ‘save it’ Button to save changed settings.
9. Next, go to. ‘Customer’> ‘Create XML’.
10. Click. ‘to create’ Button to start creating XML.
11. Then select. ‘Teleconfiguration’ Select from the drop down. ‘Invoice Dates’, Click. ‘Add a line’ To select an invoice, click More. ‘Select’ To insert them.
12. Next, click. ‘Proceed’ Button to change state ‘Draft’ To ‘work in progress’.
13. Once done, click. ‘Create XML’ And then scroll to the bottom of the page and click. ‘Attachment’ Icon for viewing XML file. Click on the file, and ‘Download’ File in your system.
We hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your opinion in the comments below.
If you still have any issues / questions regarding the module, please get a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please inquire about us. Audo Development Services And a large range of quality Audo Apps.
Contact us for any queries. [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention !!
Current version of the product – 0.0.1
Supported Framework Versions – V15, V14