Best Airlines Black Friday Deals of 2021
When it comes Black Friday salesSome travelers have one major question on their minds: Do airlines have Black Friday deals? Why yes, yes they do. And we’re here to share the best airfare deals we’ve spied on.
Just because it’s a bargain doesn’t mean we don’t have standards. That’s why we were especially excited when we found out that one of the best airlines in the world was among the travel companies offering Black Friday promotions this year.
$599 for Italy on Emirates Airlines
Fly EmiratesConsistently ranked as one of the top international carriers, its Black Friday sale includes these attractive round-trip fares:
- New York (JFK) to Milan, Italy: From $599
- JFK or Washington DC to Bangkok, Thailand: from 819 dollars
- Los Angeles to Cairo, Egypt: from 679 dollars
- Washington DC to Maldives: From $779
- Miami or Orlando, Florida, to Dubai: from $719
The sale started on November 23 and will run until November 28. Valid for travel between January 11 and April 30, 2022, subject to availability.
Show delta cool points
Delta Airlines It also hopes to get holiday (travel) shoppers with some special rates for Delta SkyMiles members looking to make money from their points.
The promotional prices Includes:
- Domestic round trip flights starting at 7,000 miles (plus taxes and fees): Destinations include Miami, Las Vegas and Los Angeles (book by November 30 for travel from January 10 to February 28, 2022)
- Return flights to Latin America and the Caribbean starting at 12,000 miles (plus taxes and fees): Destinations include the US Virgin Islands, Belize and the Bahamas (book by November 30 for travel from January 5 to February 28, 2022)
- Return flights to Europe on Delta Premium Select starting at 100,000 miles (plus taxes and fees): Destinations include London, Amsterdam, Paris and Madrid (book by 30 November for travel until 6 May 2022)
Delta travelers heading to Europe (whether SkyMiles members or not) can get a Comfort+ upgrade for $200 on flights to London, Amsterdam and Paris, among other destinations in Europe (seats must be purchased by November 30 for travel through May 6, 2022) .
British Airways offers flights + hotels for theft
If London calls, British Airways (in partnership with American Airlines) This week also launched Black Friday discounts for flight packages, hotels, car rental packages and trips to London and other destinations in the UK. Transaction models include:
- From Los Angeles to London from $799: Includes round trip flights and five nights at Holiday Inn London Kensington
- New York (JFK) to Edinburgh from $679: Includes round trip flights to Edinburgh via London and car rental for seven days
Offer runs until November 29 for travel made by June 30.
Additional sales from Iceland, Fiji Airlines, etc.
If you want more and more and more air deals, don’t despair. travel booking site Huber He rounded up some additional airlines that have promotions (or plan to launch this week or next), including:
- Ireland Aer Lingus: Up to $200 off economy fares and up to $300 off business class tickets from the US to destinations across Europe through Tuesday 30 November
- Fiji Airlines: Promotional fares from Los Angeles (from $799), San Francisco (from $749) and Hawaii (from $649) through Monday, November 29
- Iceland: Offers for hubs across Europe are imminent
- Kenya Airways: Discounts on flights to Africa through Monday, November 29, including New York to Accra for just $856 and Boston to Nairobi for $692
- Turkish Airlines: Global air travel deals start Friday 26th November
We wish you a happy booking, travelers.
International COVID-19 rules and restrictions
Before traveling internationally, Americans should check US State Department details COVID-19 travel information And Instructions for each country And you should be aware that all international passengers aged 2 years and over travel to the United States (including returning US citizens and permanent residents) Must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test before boarding their flight.
The CDC also has Detailed recommendations For travel during a pandemic, for immunized and unvaccinated travelers.
The products we write about are independently vetted and recommended by our editors. AFAR may earn a commission if you purchase through our links, which helps support our independent publications.