Apple Store Black Friday Deals Live Now: Get $ 25- $ 200 Gift Card With Eligible iPhone, iPad, Mac Purchase
The Apple Store Black Friday shopping event is now live in the United States. Customers can get a gift card of up to $ 200 with the purchase of a qualifying product.
These offers run on Cyber Monday, November 29. Of course, for Apple’s best price, get full coverage on 9to5Toys this weekend.
Apple’s offer gives you store credit in the form of a gift card that you can use for your next purchase on the Apple Store. Although simple, many third-party retailers are offering very aggressive upfront discounts on the same items this Black Friday.
For example, you can currently buy AirPods Pro directly from Amazon for $ 169, easily beating Apple’s store credit offer. Or the Apple Watch SE is currently down to $ 220.
Apple’s offerings do not include its latest generation of products. For example, the iPhone 13 lineup is not enabled.
Apple Black Friday
- iPhone: Get a کارڈ 50 gift card when you buy the iPhone SE, iPhone 12, or iPhone 12 mini.
- IPad: Get a کارڈ 100 gift card when you buy the iPad Pro 11 inch or iPad Pro 12.9 inch.
- Mac: Get a کارڈ 100 gift card when you buy a MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro or Mac Mini, and get a کارڈ 200 gift card with the purchase of a 27-inch iMac.
- Apple Watch: Get a کارڈ 50 gift card with the purchase of Apple Watch Series 3 or Apple Watch SE.
- AirPods: Get $ 25 gift card with AirPods (second or third generation) purchase, $ 50 with AirPods Pro, or $ 75 with AirPods Max.
- Apple TV: Get a کارڈ 50 gift card with the purchase of Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K.
- Bates: Get $ 50 Gift Card with Bates Studio 3 Wireless, Solo 3 Wireless, or Power Bates Pro Headphones or $ 25 Gift Card with Bates Flex and Studio Buds.
- Magic Keyboard: Get a کارڈ 50 gift card with Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro or iPad Air.
- Other Accessories: Get a $ 25 Gift Card with the purchase of MagSafe Duo Charger, AirTags 4-pack, Smart Keyboard Folio or Apple Pencil (2nd-gen).
Check out 9to5Toys for the best deals on Apple products and other gadgets this Black Friday.
FTC: We use revenue generating auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: