25 stocks are moving in the pre-market session on Friday
- iSpecimen Company (NASDAQ: ISPCIt rose 56.9% to $16.00 in pre-market trading. The company recently announced that it has been contracted to support new advanced research on COVID-19 for insights into transmissibility, variables, outcomes and validity testing among multiple demographics.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: AHPI) rose 29.6% to $6.98 in pre-market trading. Covid-related stocks rose on reports of a new, highly mutated strain, which is feared to be more contagious than the delta variant.
- Valniva SE (NASDAQ: Valen) rose 18.1% to $58.93 in pre-market trading. Valneva recently signed an Advance Purchase Agreement (APA) with the European Commission (EC) to supply up to 60 million doses of the VLA2001 inactivated candidate COVID-19 vaccine, over a two-year period.
- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMIIt rose 16.9% to $0.8210 in pre-market trading. BIMI recently priced its private placement for $7.8 million in proceeds.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd (New York Stock Exchange: suitableShares are up 15.2% to $5.90 in pre-market trading. Covid-related stocks rose on reports of a new, highly mutated strain, which is feared to be more contagious than the delta variant.
- Optivo Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: APVO) rose 11.4% to $13.31 in pre-market trading. Aptevo Therapeutics recently announced a clinical update of a phase 1b expansion trial to evaluate APVO436 in the treatment of AML. The primary data observed to date include one complete remission.
- Okogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCGN) rose 10.9% to $7.87 in pre-market trading. Covid-related stocks rose on reports of a new, highly mutated strain, which is feared to be more contagious than the delta variant.
- Nautilus, Inc. (New York Stock Exchange: NLS) rose 9.9% to $7.81 in pre-market trading.
- Joint Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX) rose 9.7% to $9.30 in pre-market trading.
- iBio, Inc. (New York Stock Exchange: IBIO) rose 9.7% to $0.73 in pre-market trading.
- GeoVax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOVX) rose 9.5% to $4.25 in pre-market trading. GeoVax recently highlighted the presentation of COVID-19 vaccine data at the World Vaccine Conference in Asia.
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM) Shares rose 9.4% to $227.88 in pre-market trading amid fears of a new COVID variant present in South Africa, which lifted teleworking and virtual telecommunications shares.
- BeyondSpring Company (NASDAQ: BYSI) was up 9.1% at $14.49 in premarket trading after rising 5% on Wednesday.
Find out what’s happening in the market today and ask any questions you have Pre-market prep in Benzinga.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SELB) was down 15.1% to $2.70 in pre-market trading after the company revealed that the Food and Drug Administration had issued a phase 1/2 clinical suspension of the SEL-302 clinical trial due to questions regarding CMC.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (NASDAQ: ONCY) is down 14.9% to $1.60 in pre-market trading. Oncolytics Biotech will present an update of its Phase 2 Triple Negative Breast Cancer trial at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2021 on December 9.
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: Rave) Shares fell 14.4% to $1.31 in pre-market trading after rising 5% on Wednesday.
- Calon Petroleum Company (New York Stock Exchange: CPE) is down 12.2% to $54.18 in pre-market trading after jumping nearly 6% on Wednesday.
- BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: Biol) is down 12.1% to $0.4130 in pre-market trading. Shares of Biolase rose 12% Wednesday after the company announced that Nasdaq had approved its request for a 180-day extension to restore compliance with Nasdaq’s minimum bid price requirements.
- Michelle Bau (New York Stock Exchange: MTLShares are down 11.1% to $2.87 in pre-market trading. Mechel recently reported sales of 102.9 billion rubles in the third quarter.
- Carnival Corporation & Plc (New York Stock Exchange: rooster) was down 11% to $16.54 in premarket trading after a new COVID variant was discovered in South Africa, clouding the travel outlook.
- Kano you (NASDAQ: GOEV) Shares fell 11% to $11.02 in premarket trading after rising 7% on Wednesday.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: rotationShares are down 10% to $2.33 in pre-market trading after rising 7% on Wednesday.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (New York Stock Exchange: RCL) fell 9.8% to $70.55 in pre-market trading after a new COVID variant was discovered in South Africa, clouding travel expectations.
- Gracell Biotechnologies Inc. (NASDAQ: GRCL) was down 8.2% to $6.51 in pre-market trading. Gracell Biotechnologies recently reported that members of its senior management team intend to use personal funds to purchase up to $2 million in the company’s ADSs on the open market over the next three months.
- nov . company (New York Stock Exchange: NovShares are down 7.4% to $11.91 in pre-market trading. NOV said, last week, that it returned its regular quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.